1(range of courses)plan de estudios masculino
- Recently, three other universities have begun to offer a pharmacy curriculum.
- In the process of designing courses and curriculums I re-examined how colleges do it.
- The education sector will provide curriculum materials linked to library artifacts and museum exhibits.
- So the interpretation was critiqued and debated in all high level curriculum committees.
- And that raises obvious issues for teacher-training, curriculum development, and so on.
- They teach the required Egyptian standard curriculum plus art and music.
- The curriculums include prayer, and all subjects are taught in a religious framework.
- I find it really hard to understand why demanding standards and a sound academic core curriculum should do any harm.
- Many children continue to study their own curriculum by attending evening classes.
- Here is a summary of the United Kingdom's national educational curriculum.
- One campus I visited spent several years implementing a new general education curriculum.
- Times have changed since the liberal arts curriculum was developed.
- Academic undergraduate curricula would have to be re-scheduled to incorporate time for acupuncture at the expense of other course work.
- Private schools are not legally obliged to teach the national curriculum, unlike their state sector counterparts.
- In focusing on the problems with the new science curriculum, my analysis here might seem one-sided.
- Today's school curriculum is fuller than ever, but the school day isn't any longer.
- I felt a distinct, self-inflicted pressure to cover the requisite curriculum material.
- Statements taken from standard biology curricula appear to have been mixed in.
- The schools follow the curriculum taught in Taiwan and receive a small subsidy from the Ministry of Education.
- Their writings now constitute a large part of the standard curriculum for graduate students studying the history of modern art.
2(for single course)programa (de estudio) masculinocurrículo masculinocurriculum masculino América Latina