In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There are a few ways to manipulate the cursor on the screen.
- Depending on how far from the centre of the screen your cursor is, your ship will turn faster and harder.
- A series of messages pops up as users' cursors roll over images of the Sock Puppet.
- Put your finger on the top left of the pad, and that's where the cursor appears on the screen.
- When in Free Flight mode, players simply move the cursor around the screen and the ship follows.
- This allows the user to move the cursor to the edge of the screen and as a result, the camera will move in the same direction.
- Like most first person adventure games, you move the cursor across the screen until the icon changes to indicate a new action.
- Make the input cursor hop to the next field after a user finishes the current field.
- The entire length of the lesion interface was measured with a cursor led by the computer mouse.
- When children want to move a cursor towards the top of their computer screen, they typically lift up the computer mouse, notes the designer.
- In addition to graphics design, the program allows for extracting and modifying standard icons or cursors stored in Windows executables, libraries and cursor files.
- This is dynamic - as the cursor moves, the input information trails along with it, changing as necessary.
- Joan felt his eyes on her as she waved the computer screensaver away with the cursor.
- The device is coupled to a host computer that displays a cursor in a graphical environment, such as a GUI, on a display screen.
- A prime example of this is something as simple as moving the cursor around the screen.
- Most people use a computer by moving a mouse, which directs a cursor around on the machine's screen.
- The large thumb pad is used to navigate the mouse cursor around the screen, and you have a left and right mouse click button as well.
- You don't have to make contact with the screen before the cursor shows up; merely hovering does the trick.
- Vocab lets users hold the cursor over a word and get an instant translation without having to leave the site.
- As the number of reports per second increases, the motion of the cursor on the screen becomes more fluid.
2(on slide rule)cursor masculino
- Like other Routledge-type slide rules produced by Stanley, the Hogg rule had no cursor.
- The twocycle log scale was necessary because the rules had no cursor.
- The first step was to position a cursor at the entry of the pipette.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.