1cómodofácilyou're onto a cushy number there — te has acomodado muy bien
- With the support of the ad agency's unlikeable owners, Greer delivers an ultimatum: book into detox or lose your cushy job.
- A cushy job pulling in clients for a big law firm might be tough to come by if the powers-that-be take away your lawyering licence.
- He resigned his cushy job in 2002 to pursue his goals in Kalahandi.
- At this point, I remarked to myself what a cushy job this young man and the other American officers operating the facility had.
- We have heard some extremely depressing news from a large number of male officers and staff that bad managers are promoted or sidelined or moved to a cushy job.
- After all, these CARICOM guys have cushy jobs, and if CARICOM went away, they might have to go out and get real work.
- By raising the cost of city contracts, these laws make privatization efforts less appealing and thus protect the cushy jobs of city workers.
- Their attitude is that if they keep their jackboot to the throat of the worker then their nice cushy jobs, with perks and pensions, will be guaranteed.
- Oh, and did I mention that 12 months prior I had chucked in a cushy job in a University Science department to pursue this dream?
- What would possess a person to go from a decent, albeit kinda cushy job at the studio in Rockefeller Center to the front lines of battle?
- Moreover, one finds very few of them leaving their cushy job and affluent lifestyle to act on their stated principles and live in some non-Western society.
- You do not have the right to a cushy job without earning it.
- Tough though their lives are, I'd rather be one of them than a pitiful middle-class media sow who holds down a cushy job from home, employs a nanny and expects applause for putting one foot in front of the other.
- In 2001, this software professional quit his cushy job at Genesis International and enrolled at New York Film Academy.
- Often, their good work on the political battlefield was rewarded with party preselection, or cushy jobs as ministerial aides, and careers in politics.
- Once they are into their cushy jobs you never hear from them.
- That leaves him, four months after quitting a cushy job and two months after what was undoubtedly the worst day in the history of commercial aviation, relaunching a failing airline.
- Normally reviewing a programme without watching it would be regarded as a dereliction of a rather cushy job, but when I tell you the title of this particular programme perhaps you'll understand.
- Do your 20 years in the army, get your pension, then slide in to a rather cushy job in the House on the Hill.
- Engineering and medicine apart, the biosciences are throwing up lots of cushy jobs.