1transición femeninocambio masculino
- For its second rollout, Brady took the problem to heart and created a replica of its production system seven months prior to launch and populated it with a complete set of master data, well in advance of cutover.
- We started winnowing legacy applications in connection with cutover to NMCI.
- Sprint is confident that Nortel's Succession platform will be able to provide all services supported by legacy Class 5 switches when the carrier does the cutover next January.
- While the cutover of seats is of paramount importance to get our Navy and Marine Corps users into the NMCI collaborative environment, we must not lose focus on shutting down legacy applications and networks.
- Then, during cutover to the NMCI environment, EDS will use surveys to identify process issues and to enlist command leadership in identifying potential issues.
- ‘There'll be nothing dramatic - no flash cutovers or any of that stuff - or you'll see customers running like scared rabbits,’ says Frank Dzubeck, president of Communications Network Architects.
- What are some of the capabilities that will be populating the NMCI once cutover is completed?