In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Urine cytology showed transitional cells only, but a brush biopsy from the renal pelvis revealed atypical cells.
- Digital cervical images and cytology and histology slides were externally reviewed to maximize patient safety.
- In both cytology and histology, the largest numbers of tests were ordered on those patients age 21 to 64.
- Sputum cytology showed atypical cells suspicious of bronchogenic carcinoma.
- Urine cytology, which checks the number and appearance of cells in urine samples, often fails to detect early tumors.
- Histopathology, cytology, and microbiology confirmed the diagnosis of intestinal tuberculosis.
- HPV testing is significantly more expensive than pap tests and liquid cytology because it involves costly DNA analysis.
- At Wolverhampton she specialised in cytology and introduced the cervical cytology screening service.
- A repeat pleural fluid cytology on one of the occasions was suggestive of signet-ring cell carcinoma.
- The final diagnosis was confirmed by cytology, histology, or clinical follow-up.
- New technologies for cytology screening have been promoted to physicians and the public.
- Combined cytology and HPV DNA testing should not be performed more often than every three years.
- Brush biopsy is a common technique used to sample cells from lesions or suspicious areas for cytology.
- Aspiration cytology showed no evidence of atypical cells.
- Our study further demonstrated that the results of pericardial cytology do not influence patient survival.
- Urine cytology may be helpful in ruling out transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder.
- The brush cytology again revealed distinctive features of endometrial cells.
- The laboratory medicine department of cytology at York Hospital also received a regional training award at the ceremony for its cervical screening work.
- Vavilov was an early student of Bateson and was thoroughly grounded in genetics and cytology.
- The diagnosis should be confirmed by biopsy or brush cytology.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.