1tipo de queso azul
- The mould itself, which grows naturally in the cave and can be cultured on pieces of bread, is used elsewhere, e.g. in the production of Danish blue.
- The flavor of a Danish Blue has a natural grass, clover and wildflower combination with a nutty overtone that is also somewhat salty and smoky at times.
- Deciding to go for a niche market and make a blue cheese, they tried to replicate the sort of cheeses that were then being imported into Ireland, such as Stilton or Danish blue.
- This well-regarded Danish blue cheese is soft, rich, and creamy.
- Pregnant women were told to avoid paté and soft-ripened cheeses (Brie, Camembert, Danish blue, Gorgonzola and Stilton).