1EEUU(surprise victor)ganador sorpresa masculinoganadora sorpresa femenino
- But by no means does Moe view her students as dark horses.
- The normally media shy Peter Menegazzo has been a dark horse in the cattle industry, but now he's the industry's most powerful player.
- Having attracted a familiarity rating of just over two per cent, it's fair to say that in the eyes of the NSW electorate, Morris Iemma is a dark horse.
- The dark horse in this constituency is Cllr Finian McGrath, a school principal, who has worked with Dublin Central veteran independent, Tony Gregory.
- You certainly hide your bushels under your lights, you dark horses!
- You should never judge a man by his instrument, because those classical musicians are dark horses.
2(unknown quantity)enigma masculino