1(act/deed) ruin literario
- Have you ever wondered why these evil and dastardly beings might be interested in us?
- It is a classic tale of good and evil with an orphan hero, a plucky girl to befriend him, dastardly villains, a bit of a twist and an element of magic.
- Can they be so dastardly and despicable as to attack the president during a presidential campaign?
- The debt recovery agency that carried out the dastardly deed is not expected to have its contract renewed.
- She goes undercover at the Miss United States Pageant in Texas to foil the dastardly deeds of an urban terrorist, who plans to blow the event to bits.
- The dastardly villains are the ones in the red uniforms who speak as if they've just swallowed a plum.