In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1procesamiento de datos masculinoproceso de datos masculino
- SETI researchers have used the Internet to access idle desktop computing power to perform complicated data processing.
- The signal and data processing is carried out on a high speed powerful IBM 4PiCC - 1 computer.
- People who may have never touched a computer learn how to do word and data processing, acquire an e-mail address, and search and apply for jobs online.
- COBOL processes records and thereby forms the basis for library data processing.
- Accurate beam profiling requires careful attention to beam acquisition, detector parameters, and data processing.
- With the entire command stack operating above iSCSI, data processing is significantly accelerated.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.