1paciente ambulatorio masculinopaciente ambulatoria femeninopaciente externo masculinopaciente externa femenino
- We have been trying to get a residential bed for her since last November but she has had to be a day patient instead.
- St Catherine's has 18 beds and also has up to 20 places for day patients who can come to socialise and take part in the art therapy.
- He became a day patient at York's Bootham Park Hospital - he found it too claustrophobic to live there.
- She'd have to go in to hospital as a day patient a couple of days a week every other week.
- My husband went in as a day patient for a cataract operation and was treated fantastically.