In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1liberarse del estrés
- Fresh Beauty, situated on Finkle Street, is a one-stop beauty shop with a modern and trendy twist offering state-of-the-art flatscreen televisions and a place for you to relax and de-stress.
- If you have sufficient physical energy but you're feeling tense and wired, then you need to de-stress and unwind, not engage in more heated-up exercise that will create more tension.
- If you're looking to de-stress or to remake yourself, this is the place with everything from yoga, Ayurvedic programs and both Western and Oriental therapies.
- I live in Alexandria, but I'm here every weekend to de-stress; only here do I feel I can breathe.
- A visit to Paula's is definitely a very worth while experience, and a great way to ‘chill out’, or de-stress.
- A weekend to chill out and de-stress at the hot springs, either at Gross Barmen or Ai-Ais, costs N $116 per person per day.
- Travellers will find treatments found around the world, each designed to help them relax, de-stress and rejuvenate.
- People tell me what they do to relax and de-stress: gardening, going out in nature, playing with their children or their animals, riding their motorcycle, or doing art or dance or theater.
- A nine-week course in Tai Chi will help you unwind, de-stress and improve concentration and well-being.
- Spread across two floors, one for cardio and the other for strength training, Olympia has facilities for fat loss, de-stressing, fitness and stamina.
- Some people may use stress balls, some may take a relaxing walk, but at Thorpe Perrow you can go a step further by de-stressing in a forest.
- If you really want to relax and de-stress, maybe a retreat is in your cards.
- But does he de-stress in front of ‘The Bold & the Beautiful’?
- ‘I can see why people want to de-stress on Christmas Day, but to me an outside chef takes some of the joy and fun out of Christmas entertaining,’ said Nairn, who runs his own cookery school at Lake of Menteith.
- So, to assist me with my life-planning (by allowing me to relax and de-stress), I present my answers to 10 fairly cool questions.
- This afternoon we had a reflexologist for the carers to help them de-stress.
- Instead, I called one of my fellow PMs at home and asked/pleaded with her to get the entire week off so that I could just go to C's and veg out / de-stress.
- If you need to de-stress, go watch a Little League game.
- About 50% of people said they would prefer extra time off work in order to de-stress and spend time with friends and family.
- She offers an incredible range of treatments which she uses to help her clients achieve their goals, whether they simply want to relax and de-stress or if they want to tackle a particular ache and pain.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.