In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1zona sin cobertura femenino
- These dead zones will most likely fall to you, the technology project manager, to install, maintain and monitor.
- Here's what you need: Oliver Burkeman's guide to the world's communication dead zones
- The commercial merits of the technology are self-evident: Say good-bye to dead zones and lack of interoperability between police and firefighter radios.
- As one education advocate puts it, if high schools were cell phones, they would be considered in a dead zone.
- Heading off a dead zone, making a cell phone call during the inauguration could be a challenge.
- But the tester's cursor hovers aimlessly in a dead zone.
- Single-Channel Ground-to-Air Radio System, even with the power amplifier, could not reach out of the communication dead zone surrounding the convoy.
- For the first 20 years of cellular communications, mobile handset users have complained about dead zones, and keep switching services to get reliable connections.
- The area along ASR Sue is also full of communication dead zones, which are areas where very-high frequency and ultrahigh frequency signals do not propagate.
- Signal dead zones exist on campus, most notably the residences which apparently sit in the signal shadow of the Optometry building.
- In one case, we inadvertently put a repeater smack in the middle of a dead zone, where it sat, uselessly hunting for a signal to amplify.
- My whole house seems to have turned into a wireless dead zone!
- More, evenly spaced APs better allows the WLAN as a whole to cover dead zones.
- " Previously the elevator was a dead zone.
- You'd think cellphone dead zones wouldn't be a problem for Mayor Bloomberg, who travels at all times with all sorts of sophisticated communications gear.
- The system offers a nifty solution to dead zones in your house where your cell phone doesn't work.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.