In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1certificado de defunción masculino(with masculine article in the singular) acta de defunción femenino México
- When there is no trace of corpse, who will issue the death certificate?
- After Day's death, her family fought to have the official race on her death certificate changed from white back to black.
- A junior doctor issued a death certificate which stated that he died from a form of pneumonia but tests later revealed he may have suffered a heart attack.
- She verified the elder son was dead and went to the kitchen to sign the death certificate.
- After his death I asked the doctor providing the death certificate to state on the form that my father was a non-smoker.
- Gagnon had tried to dispose of Hamel's body at two funeral homes who refused to accept the body without an official death certificate.
- Suggested reforms included setting up an independent body to pick the second doctor who signs the death certificate.
- Currently when a patient dies, the GP writes a death certificate and gives it to the family of the deceased.
- On her death certificate the doctor recorded that the town's oldest Marlburian had died simply of old age.
- The doctor signed the death certificate, and it was picked up that evening.
- Misclassification of outcome might have occurred, in that cardiovascular and cancer causes of death could have been overlooked in the death certificate.
- We recorded the cause of death from the original death certificate, which was normally completed by a consultant.
- So, when you signed the death certificate, you weren't sure the man was dead, were you?
- We sat with her for around three hours this morning after we'd heard, waiting for the doctor to come and sign the death certificate.
- The date and underlying cause of death were obtained from the death certificate.
- Currently when a body is to be cremated, the second doctor to sign the death certificate can be a colleague of the doctor who treated the patient.
- The coroner expedites the paperwork for a death certificate, and the funeral director secures a burial license.
- The death certificate recorded that an autopsy had found the cause to be heart failure.
- There won't be a death certificate, and the body will have disappeared by now.
- The coroner also stressed the family of the deceased had a right to obtain a death certificate which would allow them to put the deceased man's affairs in order.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.