- For example, imagine that a cracker was decompiling your code, looking for authentication text.
- The draft's proposals will also hinder music studios, broadcasters and software developers, who risk breaking the law when they decompile copy-protected software.
- If you really want to prevent tools like Reflector from decompiling your code, you need the professional version's features.
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer or otherwise disassemble the Software.
- The answer to providing a modicum of security for interpreted applications has to this point been obfuscation - - making the code look different so it can be difficult to decompile and figure out.