In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Peppermint also has antiseptic and decongestant qualities that can help relieve the pain of ear inflammation.
- If the reason for nasal decongestant addiction was anatomically based - say, a deviated septum - then surgery may be necessary.
- To clear a muggy head, put a couple of drops of thyme, rosemary or pine essential oil on a handkerchief and inhale frequently - all have antiviral and decongestant properties.
- Don't use a decongestant nasal spray for more than two or three days at a time because, after longer use, you may develop severe congestion as soon as you stop.
- Baxter is expected to contend that his positive test was an innocent mistake resulting from the use of a nasal decongestant inhaler which contained levmetamfetamine, a chemical related to methamphetamine.
- If you can't avoid flying, ask your doctor for a decongestant nasal spray.
- If you see a doctor within four to six hours, treatment will usually be with decongestant medications such as pseudoephedrine or terbutaline.
- Over the counter antihistamines or antihistamine decongestant mixtures in long acting form work well for many people.
- Non-medicated saline sprays or pure drinking water are more effective than decongestant sprays, which can damage the nasal lining if used regularly.
- In accordance with common practice in the Netherlands, the children also received decongestant nasal drops and could be given acetaminophen to relieve pain and fever.
- If you use a decongestant nasal spray (like Afrin, Neo-Synephrine, or Dristan) for more than three days, watch out for rebound congestion, which makes you even more congested.
- Antihistamine and decongestant combinations are used to treat the nasal congestion (stuffy nose), sneezing, and runny nose caused by colds and hay fever.
- A decongestant spray may cause more congestion in some people, and over-the-counter sprays may have stimulant side effects.
- This is present in many cold and decongestant preparations.
- You may be given a decongestant spray or paste to reduce any inflammation in the nose.
- For people with significant nasal congestion, a decongestant therapy may be prescribed.
- You can also try using a nasal decongestant spray several hours before the flight.
- Antihistamine, antiallergic and steroid nasal sprays work well, as do decongestant sprays.
- Using a cool mist vaporizer or giving your child an over-the-counter decongestant medicine may help.
- Most patients I see with this problem are taking some sort of western medication i.e. antihistamine, nasal decongestant spray or cortisone based inhalers.
1descongestionante masculinoanticongestivo masculino
- Management of these patients may include use of antihistamines, decongestants, or intranasal steroids.
- Don't use medicated nose drops, sprays, or decongestants without first checking with your health care provider.
- Various drugs can be used to dry up excessive watery nasal secretions, and decongestants can sometimes be helpful.
- For example, decongestants, steroids, aspirin and ibuprofen may cause side effects that are also symptoms of anxiety or panic, such as nervousness and sweating.
- Antihistamines and decongestants are available over the counter - without a prescription.
- Tremor can be caused by some medicines, including heart medicines, decongestants, medicines for breathing problems, and tricyclic antidepressants.
- When appropriate, prescribe decongestants, cough medicine or antipyretics.
- In short, he had a cold, and we discussed over-the-counter decongestants.
- Because oral decongestants elevate blood pressure, avoid them if you have high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Many over-the-counter cold and allergy medications contain a combination of antihistamines and decongestants.
- The main type of drug treatment for catarrh is decongestants, which can be bought over the counter from a pharmacy.
- Research has shown that cold and allergy medications such as antihistamines and decongestants are not helpful in preventing them.
- If your child is taking medications that contain antihistamines or decongestants, talk to your child's doctor about whether to continue them during the flight.
- Appropriate doses of analgesics, antipyretics and decongestants should be offered, as well as patient education about the chosen treatment strategy.
- Nose drops containing decongestants or antihistamines may be used to reduce the swelling of the mucous membranes in the nose and back of the throat.
- He received multiple courses of oral antibiotics, nasal steroids, and decongestants, with only temporary relief.
- Looking through the chart, I found that antibiotics, antihistamines, analgesics, and decongestants had been no help.
- Studies have shown no benefit to treating children's colds with antihistamines, decongestants or cough suppressants.
- The patients were treated with cough syrup and decongestants.
- Often, the condition can be controlled with decongestants, antihistamines, and nasal corticosteroid sprays and sometimes antibiotics.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.