- Many contemporary writers are familiar with the procedures of post-structuralism and deconstruction.
- Derrida has two main ways of exposing these textual interplays, deconstruction and double reading.
- Many authors have criticized Derrida's attempts to find an ethical basis for deconstruction.
- Alas, these are the only two texts critical of deconstruction that I have ever found that also understand it.
- In philosophical terms, deconstruction is a form of relativist scepticism in the tradition of Nietzsche.