1escritura unilateral femeninohe changed his name by deed poll — se cambió el apellido oficialmente
- Paul's answer is to change his first name via deed poll for the princely sum of just a tad under thirty quid.
- Literally, if a new series doesn't inspire at least 50 people to change their name by deed poll to that of one of the show's characters, it's deemed an irrevocable failure.
- As we mentioned above, it was at this time that he changed his name by deed poll from Neumann to Newman.
- For a reasonable fee, a solicitor will arrange a simple name change by deed poll.
- Inebriated, both of them decided to change their names by deed poll for a bet.