In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reserva de venados femenino
- Mr Brooksbank said the Trust had no plans of its own to close the deer park entrance.
- He was thought to have left Stratford after he was caught poaching in the deer park of Sir Thomas Lucy.
- Deer, once mainly confined to deer parks, have become a common sight in roadside fields, indicating just how numbers have grown over the past few years.
- No visit to Ripley Castle would be complete without a stroll round its beautiful gardens, impressive lake and deer park.
- Among the attractions on the site are a deer park, ponds and Tudor Mill.
- Celebrities say they enjoy the serenity of the grounds, which was land originally bequeathed as a deer park to 11 th century monks.
- The trust says that local farmers were consulted because of the proximity of their stock to the deer herds in the estate's deer park.
- The land, which once formed part of Sheffield Castle's deer park, includes the remains of two farm settlements.
- Swinton Park is a real castle, with turrets, and a deer park, a cookery school in the stables, and a spa.
- Last month's incident has strengthened the trust's call for security to be stepped up on the 125-acre former deer park.
- The stags used are owned and kept at a deer park by the hunt.
- Presently, the country has 164 recognised zoos, of which 54 are major ones, the rest being mini-zoos and deer parks.
- Dick is Warden of Ancient Woodland at Ashampstead and the volunteers are working in an area which used to be a 13 th century deer park.
- Perhaps the park was once a deer park.
- The estate includes a 17th century deer park with a herd of fallow deer, and ornamental gardens.
- A rivulet that flows through the rocks and the thick greenery below from atop the hill resort and near the deer park is a grand spectacle.
- Cai Zhengqing, manager of Peace Park, said it is the first time the deer park has used the medicine.
- The deer park is a wonderful place to go, particularly in an evening.
- The long-term impact of such a scenario is the creation of "deer savannas" or "deer parks."
- Loton Park is in a deer park owned by Sir Michael Leighton, and is situated 9 miles west of Shrewsbury on the B493 road.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.