In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1Finanzasmoroso masculinomorosa femenino
- In a population of 4 million people, 500,000 individual defaulters are failing to meet their obligations in respect of activity determined to be criminal by the court.
- The number of credit defaulters has reached 4 million and business activities have yet to regain vitality, but the government is maintaining an optimistic view for an early recovery.
- It is an exercise in futility to imagine that once water pipes of defaulters are physically removed, the company would contain any illegal connections on their water system.
- Meanwhile, they fail to collect what is owed by defaulters, adding to the burden on those who do pay.
- However, the figures show that just 2.19 tax defaulters for every 10,000 people in Dublin have been named and shamed by the Revenue since October 2001.
- The Revenue Commissioners latest crackdown on tax defaulters yielded over 100m in unpaid tax, interest and penalties in the first three months of the year.
- Farmers accounted for more than a quarter of the 1,231 tax defaulters, who made settlement but company directors paid the highest average sum, which amounts to €200,000 each.
- All 13 of Waterford's tax defaulters were penalised for non-payment of income tax and for being the holders of bogus non-resident bank accounts.
- In 2004 the units - based in Revenue regions across the country - detected and registered 869 defaulters with tax liability.
- A year ago Mr O'Mahony formed The Reaction Group, an association that, for a fee of €250, helps and advises defaulters who find themselves in trouble with the Revenue.
- All defaulters have been warned by the City Council that if they do not pay their charges by November 17 when a sticker system is introduced, their refuse will not be collected.
- Earlier, the government had positively encouraged citizens to use cards but then strengthened restrictions because of the sharp increase in the number of credit defaulters.
- This aspect has to be closely monitored by regulating agencies, and defaulters must be threatened with closure of business, failing compliance.
- This would put a cap on the financial penalties for non-payment of tax due and allow them to avoid prosecution and having their names published on the quarterly list of tax defaulters.
- More over, government should take effective steps for realisation of huge loan amounts from defaulters / borrowers of the State Financial Corporation and Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited.
- Kerry has the second highest number of defaulters with 15 paying a total of €1.38m, an average of €92,000.
- The only organizational measure of the institution attended by defaulters was whether the defaulter graduated.
- The Revenue Commissioners confirmed that 201 tax defaulters made settlements of over 12,700 in their last report published in December.
- ‘There will be defaulters, we know that,’ Niall Mellon said.
- Ironically, it has resulted in a hike in the overdue rate and the number of credit defaulters as many households with heavy debts failed to pay the increased interest.
2BritanicoMilitar Marinarebelde femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.