In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(debasement)degradación femeninothey lived in degradation — vivían en una situación degradante
- There are a lot of very clear-headed warnings out there about environmental degradation.
- Mass movements against the degradations of the free market have developed in every continent.
- However, larger formatted documents take time to transmit and cause some degradation of service.
- Rapid microbial degradation is more likely when the same pesticide is used repeatedly in a field.
- This riveting drama speaks to our souls with its incessant probes into the importance of human choice and the degradations brought on by self-destructiveness.
- Most of us are familiar with the Holocaust's unspeakable brutalities and degradations.
- We all want to see recycling and an end to environmental degradation.
- Unprotected digital content can be repeatedly copied without suffering the degradation in quality that successive analogue recordings introduce.
- Trace metals have been shown to inhibit ruminal protein degradation.
- How long can we sustain the environmental and social degradation that consumer culture perpetuates?
- A Director, on the other hand, is designed to minimize performance degradation at all times.
- This allows types of degradation process and proportions of degradation products to be determined.
- In fact, I would be hard pressed to think of a more perfect definition of human misery and degradation.
- Due to smaller contact metal diffusion through fewer dislocations, it also reduces degradation caused by high currents.
- During the backup process the LAN experiences significant performance degradation.
- Edges are natural, colors solid, the picture free of defects or degradations.
- The biggest cause of this attrition is loss or degradation of their seagrass habitat.
- In the second step, starch degradation is induced.
- It is ironic that these recent degradations of traditional citizenry have followed a period of 50 years unparalleled advance in the quality of material life.
- The predictable result was an accelerated degradation of the ecosystem.
2Física Químicadegradación femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.