In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Thoroughly disinfect and deodorize the soiled area.
- He made a note to himself to get a box of baking soda, because he had a feeling he was going to need to deodorize the microwave sooner rather than later.
- This will remove dead skin and bacteria from your tools and deodorize them.
- We all know that baking soda does a great job deodorizing the fridge and cleaning teeth, but battling plant pathogens?
- Have the housing unit cleaned upon vacating by fumigation, deodorizing, professional carpet cleaning, or other method appropriate under the circumstances.
- Baking soda can also be used to deodorize bottles by filling them with undiluted baking soda and allowing the bottles to soak overnight.
- And wastewater left over after the methane is extracted, greatly deodorized, is used for fertilizing the farm's fields.
- I wash with five kinds of soap, so I am as clean, moisturized, sanitized, freshened and deodorized as a person can be.
- The native chemical and physical properties of sodium bicarbonate account for its wide range of applications, including cleaning, deodorizing, buffering, and fire extinguishing.
- Briefed, de-briefed, hungry, sweated and deodorised, we waited for the big man to come, happy about the special access we were granted, yet a trifle upset that so many media people were waiting outside in the sun, hoping to do their jobs.
- I have been searching high and low for a pillow that is supposed to deodorize gas.
- Use baking soda on a damp sponge to clean and deodorize all kitchen and bathroom surfaces
- You can deodorise your refrigerator, garbage bin and compost bucket by washing them out with a litre of water, to which has been added one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- There is also a need for higher temperatures to dry and deodorize the garments, which makes shrinkage and re-deposition of soil into the clothes more likely.
- White vinegar or lemon juice cleans and deodorizes.
- However, in order to reduce odour levels we are using a temporary deodorising system and we are experimenting with the adjustment of sludge agitation frequencies.
- She washed, moisturised, shaved, cleansed, toned, scrubbed and deodorised her skin, before putting on a deep-sea facemask, accompanied by the traditional cucumbers.
- Or mix 1/2 cup borax into 1 gallon of hot water to disinfect and deodorize.
- Compare that to my current issue uniform cap, which gets hot and uncomfortable and stinks appallingly unless it is cleaned and deodorised twice weekly.
- Salt can deodorise Thermos bottles, jugs and other closed containers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.