- The cream removes unwanted hair to the root, unlike other depilatory creams which merely melt it to just below the skin's surface.
- Developed and tested in a government lab 10 years before, the dehairing system removed hair and dirt from beef carcasses by spraying them with depilatory chemicals as they moved through a massive chamber.
- In the ‘mountain humbled’ towns of the Andes, he stumbles upon a scheme to import the sap of a bobohuariza tree and market it as an organic depilatory treatment.
- According to beauty experts, the number of men seeking the painful depilatory treatment has soared 10-fold over the past five years.
- The day before surgery, hair was removed with a depilatory cream, if necessary.
- Many hand and body lotions, facial creams, soaps and depilatories contain honey, which can be used on sensitive skin.
- If this is a concern for you, remove the hair with wax, depilatories or electrolysis.
- Shaving and depilatories remain dependable backups, but laser hair removal is the most high-tech way to zap unwanted hair.
- The usual remedies for unwanted hair include plucking, shaving, waxing or chemical depilatories, but all of them are temporary, as none damage the hair follicle.
- Most people are familiar with shaving, bleaching, plucking and depilatories, which chemically dissolve hair.