In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(person)depresivo masculinodepresiva femenino
- They agree that those who do not share this identity cannot understand the suffering that depressives experience.
- Other reports relate the attentional deficit among depressives to reduced processing capacity.
- For both severe and mild depressives, the problem may lie in the amount of sunlight they get.
- Phase-advancing sleep may be a useful treatment for depressives who eschew medication.
- Melancholic depressives may also ruminate over the same thoughts and experiences, and feel excessive guilt.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.