In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trasero masculino coloquial eufemismo
- All of which is softer, more cushioned and far gentler on a sore derrière.
- Serenity growled, reaching behind her to rub her sore derrière.
- The rest of the town were all middle to lower class people who worked their derrières off.
- Kiara's back was towards him, so he could not see her facial expression, but he did get a wonderful view of her delectable derrière that had fit perfectly in his lap.
- By the end of the century corsets produced the sinuous body shape of the Gibson girl, with a protruding bust and derrière, and small waist.
- She blushed at the thoughts running through her mind after surveying him fully still clad in his charcoal grey dress pants that accented his derrière perfectly.
- Unfortunately the sizes are small, smaller and smallest so I have to do a lot of size altering as I'm a woman blessed with a wide derrière and ample chests.
- They just wanted to hear the detailed dimensions of her derrière.
- Hence our advice and New Year's resolution: Cover your derrières.
- So I plonked my cynical derrière on a comfy sofa, and awaited the coming encounter.
- If I find out you have I'll kick your derrière most thoroughly as an antidote.
- I woke up to Ohio's famously freezing weather and accidentally tripped myself as I got out of bed, therefore landing on my freezing derrière right in the middle of the freezing, uncarpeted floor.
- Once your derrière is dry, do your bike a favor and spin the wheels to help get any remaining water out of the hub.
- The designers have gone in for somewhat spectacular loincloths which leave the derrière completely exposed.
- Over-excited Eurosceptics accuse the team of protecting their own well-cushioned derrières.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.