- Today, the company, which supplies the Garage, dropped its prices to 79.9p per litre on unleaded, 85.9p on LRP and 83.9p per litre on derv - roughly 5p down on last week.
- ‘It's costing us about £25,000 per month for derv,’ he said.
- Also I doubt if many will own their cars long enough to recoup the additional purchase price and the extra cost of derv.
- Deep-sea fishermen blockaded the majority of French southern yacht and sport ports in protest against derv (diesel oil) price increases.
- Smaller operators tend not to be quite as well organised and suffer from resistance to claims for haulage rates increases on the back of increases in the cost of derv.