In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1conductor designado masculinoconductora designada femeninochofer designado masculino América Latinachofer designada femenino América Latina
- Blaine and Claire had been selected as the designated drivers, and were hard at work figuring out how to properly operate one of the most advanced vehicles ever built.
- Kara and Janet were only there as designated drivers, they usually popped around when they had thought their husbands would be needing a lift home.
- They've come up with a party guide that includes alcohol-free drink recipes for designated drivers, special coasters and red ribbons you can put on your drive as a pledge to drive safe and sober.
- Even if we try our best to behave, we'll still need a designated driver, and who else can we ask?
- Offer a variety of non-alcoholic beverages for the designated driver and others who prefer not to drink alcohol.
- Unit members selflessly volunteered numerous off-duty hours as dispatchers and designated drivers for the base Airmen Against Drinking and Driving program.
- When you go out and drink, have a designated driver.
- Some general decrease in per capita alcohol consumption and the use of designated drivers has helped.
- Operators also seem to benefit from the opportunity to sample a years' worth of spirits in an evening, although some might want to arrange designated drivers.
- They had been at a party, then went on a beer run while the designated drivers were taking people home.
- Bailey can be the designated driver since she's the only underage driver.
- Finally, she created a group staff Designated Driver Program, acquiring volunteer designated drivers, thus increasing the probability of a safe return home for all members.
- We are saying do not drink and drive, get a designated driver or sleep it off.
- This year's drink driving campaign includes a reward for designated drivers who have volunteered to provide a safe journey home.
- Does that mean that I'll have to be the designated driver?
- Auto marketers could issue weekend test drives to household influencers - or perhaps to designated drivers.
- The drinkers must agree to support the designated driver in abstaining from alcohol.
- Save the extra driver cost by choosing a designated driver.
- Are you playing the designated driver tonight?
- As a non-drinking male, I discovered a very easy way to meet non-drinking females in a drinking environment: Volunteer to be the designated driver whenever possible.
persona que sale en grupo y no bebe por tener que conducir
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.