Militar Industria aeroespacial
1(auto)destrucción femeninobefore noun destruct button — de (auto)destrucción
- Someone needs to stay behind to set the destruct sequence.
- So, as soon as we decided that we weren't going to bail out, we went straight into our emergency destruct plan.
- It's called the command destruct antennae, and it gives him the ability to blow up the rocket if it becomes a danger to the public.
- ‘I'm prepared to send the destruct codes,’ Seth said, calmly, as he watched the scene unfold before him.
- He figured that either the Demon was out or the destruct weapon was.
- Akra Jr seems to be on a major destruct mission at the moment and it's really getting me down.
- The other parts of the booster are the cases, igniters, nozzles, separation systems, flight instruments, recovery avionics, pyrotechnics, deceleration systems, steering equipment, and range safety destruct systems.
- During the 15th flight, the missile was destroyed by command destruct early in its flight.
- In the end no disputing the justice of the result, but I suspect they will be cursing their pushing of that destruct button down Rathgormack way for days and even weeks to come.
- Still, it remains hard to believe he will push the destruct button.
- Now he had been firmly rebuffed, he was pressing the destruct button.
- This is not a viable technique ethically as it is effectively creating a human embryo with a built in destruct mechanism.
- One shows Sealab's lone sane character, Dr. Quinn, using 1-800 - Call-ATT to try to prevent Capt. Murphy from blowing up the base yet again; he gets through but Murphy hits the destruct button anyway.
- In some cases, public safety will demand a benign destruct mode for the technology.
- The slaughterings of bullocks and heifers - including purchase for destruct scheme - for the year to date are down by 60,000 on 2000 and the live exports of weanlings and stores are 61,000 lower than last year.