In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Química detergente masculinomasculino detergentemasculino jabón en polvomasculino lavavajillasmasculino detergente Cono Sur
- Baking soda, distilled white vinegar, washing soda, Borax and a good liquid soap or detergent will do nicely.
- A lower level of detergent may cause a buildup of deposits on critical engine parts.
- Eczema in adults can be caused by a number of substances, including cleaning agents, soaps and detergents.
- Since soap and detergents are salts, they separate into their component ions in a solution of water.
- All-purpose household cleaners, soaps, detergents and wax removers usually contain one or more alkalis, and so should not be used on terrazzo.
- Rainwater typically has very low hardness levels, which reduces the use of soaps and detergents, and eliminates the need for a water softener.
- Washing machine detergents contain alkaline agents, which can cause the most severe form of chemical eye injury.
- In addition, it is used in water purification systems and in the production of many commercial products, such as glass, pulp and paper, soaps and detergents, and textiles.
- Alkalis, acids, bleaches or detergents are added to water to chemically react with specific soils and loosen them so they are removed with the water.
- Various fatty acids are used to make soaps and detergents that have different applications in society.
- For a cheap window cleaner try this mixture: combine 4 tablespoons rubbing alcohol with 1/2 teaspoon liquid detergent in 4 cups water.
- A gasoline detergent is a lot like a household detergent, helping to prevent any harmful deposit build-up.
- Or use a soft scrub brush and a detergent / water solution to remove all dirt and grime.
- Use a non-ammonia soap or detergent in hot water, or use a commercial cleaner to scrub the entire area affected by mold.
- For some it's best to avoid soaps with detergents or dyes to clean sensitive areas.
- This same swimming response can be elicited by contact with several other seastars, or by surfactants such as soaps and detergents, or by strong salt solutions.
- Nearly all manufactured products that we use today, like gasoline, detergents, and batteries, depend in some way on sulfuric acid for their production.
- It is known as washing soda or soda ash, and is used for softening water, in the manufacture of borax, and in making glass, paper, detergents, and soap.
- It is important to note that the molecular weights of the detergents differ.
- When using washing-machine water, combine the rinse-cycle water with the wash-cycle water to dilute the detergent and bleaching agents.
- Use plain water, detergents, suitable proprietary compounds, or emulsifying agents.
- They are also added to soaps and detergents to give them their ‘fresh lemon scent.’
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.