- We can keep her in detox for ten days or so without her permission.
- She gives birth, he's vomiting in detox in a nearby hospital room.
- They started by studying men and women at all levels of drinking from abstention to those in detox for full-blown alcohol problems.
- Three or four detox treatments per year - planned with medical guidance - are enough to clean out most anyone's system.
- Yours is never mentioned among the recognized detox programs.
- Actually playing this game could lead to an intervention and a week in detox.
- She says that when one of her familiar charges disappear, she calls around looking for them at detox clinics, hospitals or police stations.
- Waiting lists for methadone programmes, rehab and detox services are phenomenally long.
- European spas have long offered medically supervised detox programs.
- I was immediately whisked away then taken to Gladstone Psychiatric Hospital, where I was supposed to spend the next few days in detox.
- Even the most successful detox programmes in the world have a success rate of just 25 per cent when it comes to heroin.
- Even my sister Sam's husband was suckered in, and he spent six months in detox.
- Such services as Indian head massages, detox aromatic massages, reflexology and Reiki are on offer.
- I feel that I am not really in the spirit of this self-imposed detox fitness program.
- Acupuncture works best if the person is in detox.
- Pollution stretches the limits of our internal detox systems, so detoxing becomes a much higher priority.
- Treatment history was operationalized as the total number of previous alcohol or drug treatment episodes, excluding detox.
- This treatment assists in detox and stress relief and is particularly beneficial for anyone trying to give us smoking.
- It helps the homeless through five homeless hostels, which provide accommodation, resettlement, rehabilitation and detox programmes.
- His recovery programme goes on to embrace detox, rehab and Buddhist meditation retreats.