In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This type of water is ‘light’ water; it helps diuresis and also detoxicates the body.
- Cellectronic micro-currents and the detoxifying lotion cleanse, detoxicate and moisturize the skin.
- In other words, we eat vegetables and fruits in order to detoxicate poisonous substances.
- If a given volume per unit of time were withdrawn continuously, the liquid to be detoxicated would have an indeterminate salt concentration.
- Roman sudarium: the sudarium is heated to 40 degrees C and encourages intense, spontaneous perspiration as a natural way to detoxicate the body in general and eliminates various harmful substances.
- Therefore, taking stachyose can help the liver to detoxicate alcohol and protect the liver from being further damaged.
- This rich lotion detoxicates injured skin and promotes regeneration of affected areas by inducing tissue replacement.
- This procedure softens, intensely hydrates and detoxicates the skin.
- High dietary fiber content enhances metabolism and detoxicates the body.
- Chinese herbal medicine has properties of detoxicating, stops bleeding, and prevents miscarriage.
- In addition, Gold Essence detoxicates and purges and in this way rebalances the ‘juices of the body’.
- It effectively cleans and detoxicates the skin.
- The ability to detoxicate and eliminate potentially harmful substances from the body represents a defence mechanism, the importance of which is well established.
- A body wrap treatment is supposed to detoxicate the body, or maybe help the body shed off a few pounds.
- It helps you unwind and get rid of muscle strains and pains, relaxes stiff muscles, detoxicates the whole body.
- Md. Prat said that more surprisingly, some people are incorrectly informed that alcohol can detoxicate the body of pesticides.
- Frequently, a patient with a seemingly complete mental breakdown shows a remarkable transformation after his system has been detoxicated and re-normalized.
- The cynide is mainly detoxicated by conversion to thiocynate, in the process of which it reacts with cysteine and cystine.
- Medicinal plants detoxicate the soil and they acquire their characteristic potency by certain circumstances.
- The body purifies and detoxicates and the immune system is strengthened.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.