1(of land, property)(company) promotora inmobiliaria femenino(person) promotor inmobiliario masculino América Latina(person) promotora inmobiliaria femenino América Latina(person) desarrollador inmobiliario masculino América Latina(person) desarrolladora inmobiliaria femenino América Latina
- In a darkroom floating in a bath of developer an image slowly materializes.
- The recipe for paper is almost a double-strength version of my film developer.
- It is used in cosmetics and photography as a black and white developer, among other industrial applications.
- The developer is heavily diluted in order to slow the process down and allow better control.
- The print may need to stay in the second developer for as long as two or three minutes.
3Psicologíaa slow/late developer — un individuo de desarrollo lento/tardío
- I was a late developer — me espabilé tarde
- She had been a slow developer and had pretty much been considered the ugly duckling for most of her life.
- A relatively late developer, he epitomises the thin line between success and failure.
- His father, Ramu, says Prasad was recognised to be a slow developer only when the boy was about five years old.
- Jonathan Simpson, defending, said that his client had been a slow developer as a child and was very immature at the time of the offence.
- They are often late developers, live by their own rules and can be utterly selfish.
- It was not as if he was a slow developer, in fact he was 6ft tall and extremely muscular.
- Young people often become anxious or worried if they think they are early or late developers.
- This is one late developer who doesn't intend to be remembered - or forgotten - for once finishing second.