1(manual)destreza femeninohabilidad femeninomaña femenino
- Not unexpectedly, this building displays John Wardle's architectural dexterity and virtuoso skill.
- After a few weeks I got so I could move my feet with the same agility and dexterity as my hands.
- They are the only primates in the world that subsist on grass, and they have the greatest manual dexterity of any monkey on earth.
- Whenever he can, on most weekends and when guests are invited, Abnash dons the chef's cap and apron and handles pans and ladles with dexterity.
- Scottish working people have traditionally valued intelligence and linguistic dexterity in their political leaders.
- After that, she began using the chopsticks with increased dexterity and was filling her own stomach in no time.
- As her dementia grows severe, she will struggle more with manual dexterity and motor functions, Leverenz says.
- This is to a degree a matter of physical skill, training and dexterity.
- Kasia is a wonderful musician and plays the violin with great dexterity.
- It thus encourages mental agility as well as physical dexterity, speed and good hand-eye co-ordination.
- Ageing affects us all, but under the new pension scheme we will still be expected to continue to be on call and perform with the same dexterity until the age of 65.
- These were tests of their ability to withstand pain and to practise athletic dexterity.
- Known simply as hockey in North America, it is a fast and exciting game that requires from its players great skill, dexterity and physical stamina.
- The Aborigines made a highly interesting exhibition of skill and dexterity in the use of the boomerang and throwing spears.
- We could not help hugging dear old Cowboy Bill, to whose skill and dexterity, in all probability, we owed our lives.
- On the one hand he had shown a great lack of manual dexterity, but he now showed that he had great talents for learning, especially mathematics.
- Hopeless is the most polite word I can think of to describe my complete lack of skill, coordination and dexterity.
- He has verbal dexterity and rhyming skills which very few rap artists have.
- Of course, much political dexterity will be required to keep ties with both China and Japan stable without angering one or the other.
- Of course the technique was specialized and required dexterity and experience to execute well.
2(skill, judgment)habilidad femenino