In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This is due to the fact that creatine as well as the simple sugars found in today's creatine formulas, such as dextrose and maltodextrin, have a comparatively high osmolality rate.
- For carbs, take in pure glucose or dextrose (without the maltodextrin).
- Having extracted the sugary nectar from flowers, bees use enzymes in their saliva to split the sucrose into dextrose and fructose.
- Fast-digesting carbs such as dextrose, maltodextrin or Vitargo will boost insulin and blunt cortisol release, putting you in an ideal anabolic state.
- We can find no literature to construct a hypothesis of nutritional difference between dextrose and sucrose when fed to lactating dairy cows.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.