In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(opinion, conclusion)diagnóstico masculinoto make/give a diagnosis — hacer/dar un diagnóstico
- Immunohistochemistry revealed the epithelial nature of the cells and excluded a diagnosis of lymphoma.
- To establish the correct diagnosis may involve a combination of conventional and complementary techniques.
- Each patient also demonstrated significant bronchodilator responsiveness, and two patients received an initial diagnosis of asthma.
- Early in the nineteenth century, diagnosis depended on a patient's recitation of symptoms.
- Specimens collected during invasive speculum examination have long been necessary for the conventional laboratory diagnosis of vaginal discharge diseases.
- Preparing a diagnosis on the basis of such uncertain data is clearly nonsense.
- Where possible, we confirmed the prenatal diagnosis by checking the results of chromosome analysis performed after delivery.
- There an assessment nurse diagnosed an acute attack of rheumatoid arthritis and confirmed the diagnoses with blood tests for rheumatoid factor and ESR levels.
- The technique could eventually provide the basis for computerized medical diagnoses performed in the physician's office, they add.
- Many researchers have reported discrepancies between MRI diagnoses and diagnoses made during arthroscopic examination.
- In fact, heart failure is the most common hospital discharge diagnosis for patients over 65 years.
- The symptoms of heart failure can mimic those of many other conditions, sometimes making accurate diagnosis difficult.
- Accurate and timely diagnosis of acute appendicitis is essential to minimize morbidity.
- More people than ever in Britain are surviving cancer thanks largely to changes in lifestyle, screening services, earlier diagnoses, and prompt treatments, the latest figures have shown.
- The average physician requires an hour to make the initial ADHD diagnosis.
- Obviously, identification of the primary site is helpful in establishing the correct diagnosis.
- Isotope bone scan or MRI should be performed to make an early, definitive diagnosis.
- The reliability of medical staff involved in the diagnosis of pneumonia was not investigated.
- Over one half of the pregnancies occurred within two years of initial breast cancer diagnosis.
- For this reason, criteria have been established for the diagnosis of certain disorders.
2(art, process)diagnosis femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.