1(opinion, conclusion)diagnóstico masculinoto make/give a diagnosis — hacer/dar un diagnóstico
- Immunohistochemistry revealed the epithelial nature of the cells and excluded a diagnosis of lymphoma.
- To establish the correct diagnosis may involve a combination of conventional and complementary techniques.
- Each patient also demonstrated significant bronchodilator responsiveness, and two patients received an initial diagnosis of asthma.
- Early in the nineteenth century, diagnosis depended on a patient's recitation of symptoms.
- Specimens collected during invasive speculum examination have long been necessary for the conventional laboratory diagnosis of vaginal discharge diseases.
- Preparing a diagnosis on the basis of such uncertain data is clearly nonsense.
- Where possible, we confirmed the prenatal diagnosis by checking the results of chromosome analysis performed after delivery.
- There an assessment nurse diagnosed an acute attack of rheumatoid arthritis and confirmed the diagnoses with blood tests for rheumatoid factor and ESR levels.
- The technique could eventually provide the basis for computerized medical diagnoses performed in the physician's office, they add.
- Many researchers have reported discrepancies between MRI diagnoses and diagnoses made during arthroscopic examination.
- In fact, heart failure is the most common hospital discharge diagnosis for patients over 65 years.
- The symptoms of heart failure can mimic those of many other conditions, sometimes making accurate diagnosis difficult.
- Accurate and timely diagnosis of acute appendicitis is essential to minimize morbidity.
- More people than ever in Britain are surviving cancer thanks largely to changes in lifestyle, screening services, earlier diagnoses, and prompt treatments, the latest figures have shown.
- The average physician requires an hour to make the initial ADHD diagnosis.
- Obviously, identification of the primary site is helpful in establishing the correct diagnosis.
- Isotope bone scan or MRI should be performed to make an early, definitive diagnosis.
- The reliability of medical staff involved in the diagnosis of pneumonia was not investigated.
- Over one half of the pregnancies occurred within two years of initial breast cancer diagnosis.
- For this reason, criteria have been established for the diagnosis of certain disorders.
2(art, process)diagnosis femenino