In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1prefijo de acceso (telefónico) masculinocódigo de acceso (telefónico) masculino América Latina
- In future, customers will be required to dial the full 10-digit number inclusive of the area dialling code.
- As a Canadian friend of mine once said: ‘Our dialling code is 668 because we're the neighbour of the beast.’
- He pointed out that most people would find it very difficult to remember a seven-digit number and the dialling code without writing it down, but that option is closed to blind people.
- Other than that, you will have to start learning all those international dialling codes, including the UK's + 44, as Skype, in an effort to be globally downloadable, doesn't ever acknowledge which area code you are calling from.
- These alternative operators are marketing carrier pre-selection, a service available either through a dialling code or a subscription fee.
- The new directory incorporates national dialling codes.
- Yesterday we discovered that the supply of 0207 numbers is already drying up so yet another new London dialling code is required.
- The petition says that he is an actor/businessman and then gives a Glasgow contact number with an American dialling code.
- One advantage of Vonage is that you can create your own number with a UK dialling code, so your computer does not have to be switched on for you to make or receive calls.
- These are your new International Bank Account Number and your Bank Identifier Code which relate to your account in the same way as your international dialling code relates to your phone number.
- Remember this was a Department of Traffic vehicle, presumably the Umtata municipality since 047 is Umtata's dialling code.
- Please note that all readers who submit information to the Nationalist should take care to include the correct dialling code with their telephone number.
- Also by the end of this year, customers from abroad will be able to dial the toll-free numbers in Bulgaria through the international dialling code of the country.
- A reference to the telephone dialling code from Ireland to Britain, 0044 had the working title Mind the Gap, a phrase which has stronger resonance with Cotter's exhibits.
- It is the village reunification forgot: there are still two mayors, two dialling codes and even two distinct German dialects.
- Mind you, most people don't know that the dialling code for London is 020.
- Consumers now know from the dialling code what kind of number they are calling - fixed, mobile, special rate or premium rate.
- It is nearly four years since the big number change in UK dialling codes.
- After the change, which will affect about 2.5 million phone users, Mobiltel will operate a uniform 088 dialling code, while Globul's current 098 dialing code will be replaced by 089.
- Premium rate services are advertised using special dialling codes and normally show up on your phone bill as a premium rate call or high premium service.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.