In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(research/studies) dietético(drinks/jam/chocolate) de régimen EEUU(chocolate/drinks/jam) dietético EEUUdietetic science — dietética femenino
- This October she looks forward to starting her dietetic internship at Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Centre.
- The dietetics report included a discussion of limitations to effective dietetic practice.
- Many dietitians have promoted dietetic research for decades to get it on the agenda of health care facilities.
- Having a solid education and firm grounding in the practice of foods and nutrition prepares you to do much more than traditional dietetic roles.
- While training as a registered dietitian, she readily took initiative in the program and dietetic community.
- Earlier I mentioned dietitians from the past who have helped shape the dietetic profession.
- These waiting lists are for diagnostic procedures, treatments, and dietetic counselling, to name just a few.
- Practice within the work setting aims to reduce gaps in effective clinical dietetic care.
- Sure, some medical and dietetic organizations claim that high dietary protein intakes are not only wasteful, but also potentially harmful.
- We would also not ask dietetic interns to collate the data; rather we would try to recruit a graduate student with a background in statistics.
- While dietetic practitioners are in the best position to ask research questions relevant to practice, clinical dietitians have been reluctant to become involved in research.
- We need imaginative and inventive dietitians to nourish dietetic practice, to move it forward.
- This will increase awareness and access to the research of the Canadian nutrition and dietetic community.
- It was a continuous learning experience that followed me from dietetic internship into dietitian practice.
- The accountability issue goes beyond the individual dietitian, and has an impact on the dietetic profession.
- The first step is to obtain a detailed medical and nutritional history, including use of dietetic food products.
- As dietitians primarily employed in long-term care, our common experience was that our traditional teaching hospital dietetic internships had not prepared us for work in continuing care facilities.
- Egg and milk are the commonest allergens and should be considered if severe eczema persists despite adequate treatment, in which case dietetic advice should be sought.
- His library was stuffed with medical texts that pledged to cure disease and to extend life if only you would submit to the dietetic and therapeutic disciplines of medical expertise.
- During her 11-year tenure, she conducted a very successful training program for dietetic interns.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.