In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Several differently abled children, who took part in the painting competition, were given away awards on the occasion.
- The differently abled singers cannot see in the physical sense, but they demonstrated that they have a vision to reach out to those looking for support from community.
- Categories for the shorter run are 12 and under; 13-17 years; 18-40; 40 and older; 50 and older and differently abled.
- The differently abled are God's most coveted children and they should not be considered a burden.
- It was not a marketing gimmick but an honest attempt at introducing to young users products made by differently abled people.
- But, this sale was different, for it was aimed at helping differently abled persons.
- So let's talk about them, the differently abled.
- What kind of message is that to our children about the plight of the differently abled?
- Still, nobody expected creativity and talent to flow in a cultural festival organised exclusively for the differently abled by the District Disabled Rehabilitation Office to celebrate the World Disabled Day.
- A ramp and a wheel-chair have been provided for the physically differently abled to enter the store as well as use the bathroom set up adjacent to the store.
- Most of the sketches of the differently abled centred round the themes of national integration and religious harmony.
- Monday night is the traditional wheelchair night when all differently abled are guests at the club.
- And yes, when opportunities are provided, one gets to realise why the disabled children should be called differently abled.
- And the gap between what constitutes being disabled, or differently abled, is artificially narrowed by the week.
- We have to provide a barrier-free environment for the differently abled.
- Will you expand to include differently abled children?
- Christmas dawned bright and sunny, promising loads of fun for children especially for the differently abled.
- It spares not rich nor poor, black nor white, male nor female, able-bodied nor differently abled.
- About 800 differently abled persons took part in the events.
- Needless to say, the money collected as part of the event would be spent for the welfare of the differently abled.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.