1(sound)tilín, tilín masculinoto go ding-a-ling — hacer tilín, tilín
2(stupid person) tonto masculino EEUU coloquial(stupid person) tonta femenino EEUU coloquial
- OK, I admit I am one of the ding-a-lings that's taken my 401 statement, thrown it in the drawer, don't even want to look at it, but actually, we should be looking at it, right?
- For a bird's eye view of ‘The Rock’ and where to find it on a map - use one of your delightful digits you silly, little ding-a-ling.
- So, if you're a dabbling dork, a dainty dweeb, or dashing ding-a-ling… there's definitely a place here with your name on it.
- Be you left wing, right wing or ding-a-ling, I can accept no answer but ‘Yes!’
- On another matter it never fails to amaze and annoy how there are to many that assume one is uneducated because in this case, my views don't tie in with those ding-a-lings who think they know it all.
- Just where do all the dedicated dorks, delightful dingbats, and dialectical dunderheads, plus a lively assortment of daffy ding-a-lings call home-sweet home?