1encargada de supervisar las comidas en un colegio
- Former dinner lady Jackie Thompson said: ‘We have invited Mr Hain to the meeting to defend himself.’
- Ordinarily he would not have got to see the paper at all,’ said Carol, now 44, who works as a dinner lady.
- A local dinner lady has challenged a group which claims school meals are ‘muck off a truck’ to try her food.
- The staff at Broadway Primary School, where I work as a dinner lady, and Haslingden High School, where Chantelle was a pupil, have been very supportive.
- Anne, a dinner lady, and her husband, a painter and decorator, say Leanne needs 24-hour one-to-one care.
- After Mrs Collins, a former dinner lady at Sevenfields School, said she did not have one or any cash, the youngster made a grab for her and then ran off with his friend.
- Honours were given to people from the worlds of education, health and the criminal justice system to school cleaners, a dinner lady and a milkman.
- Mrs Brooke, of Colbert Avenue, Ilkley is already known to staff and children as she has worked as a dinner lady at Ben Rhydding Primary.
- Dorothy started work at Silsden textile firm Knox's, left to bring up daughter June Gorthorpe, then became a dinner lady at Grange Middle School.
- She was also a well known figure in the Millbrook community having worked as a dinner lady and before that for the Daily Echo's classified motors section.
- I remember on June 6, 1944, just before I left school at 14 years old, we went into school dinner and our dinner lady told us that our boys had invaded France.
- We both have jobs which involve meeting the public: I'm a housekeeper in two sheltered housing schemes and also a dinner lady; my husband works as a technician/tutor in a local college.
- Living under an assumed name during the early 1990s, she moved to the south coast of England to work as a dinner lady, until the supervisor told her she was sacked.
- Every person in a school has their part to play, whether they are a classroom assistant or a teacher, a bursar or a dinner lady.
- Apart from a minor run in with a dinner lady over gooseberry crumble, which I couldn't stand, I was always a great eater (still am unfortunately) and used to tuck into the hot pot and mixed vegetables with delight.
- Now aged 70, Mrs Merrick remains extremely active taking many courses such as computer classes at Belfield Community School, where she worked as a dinner lady for 15 years.
- The former dinner lady arrives at work at 7am to fill bottles of water for infant pupils and run a breakfast club before helping out in the classroom.
- My wife also served as a dinner lady at the school.
- Maxine, whose five-year-old son Harvey is in year one, said: ‘It is much more than being just a dinner lady.’
- She was formerly a dinner lady at Queen's Park High School.