- Blair spends much of the book whining about his dipsomania and sexually perverted thoughts.
- Most of the world exists between the extremes of abstinence (Indonesia and Yemen bring up the rear) and the dipsomania of a Slovenia or a South Korea.
- He gossips about the dipsomania in town whilst tracking down and smashing stills.
- These characters could inhabit an early Waugh but not a later one, where dipsomania is not a joke but a debilitating disease that wrecks lives.
- It's a beverage selection that neither Flandrau nor Fitzgerald, kindred spirits in dipsomania, would have approved of.
- When he sings about his marauding dipsomania and the opposite sex tearing his heart from his body, then stamping and twisting their heel into his hyper-sensitive organ on the squalid street, it rings true.
- He suffered from dipsomania (excessive bouts of drinking) and died at the age of 42.
- The good news is I was already in therapy because of her dipsomania, and it was a free program!
- Alongside Faye Dunaway, Rourke trashed his glamorous image to drag the audience into an abyss of dipsomania.
- But for Blairites to attack Brown for networking, briefing the press and installing placemen is a little like an alcoholic accusing a social drinker of dipsomania.
- Did I mention I have fairly severe dipsomania?
- He died of drink - not the social drinking which leads so often to ruin here - but the fiery, passionate dipsomania which is a common disease even in the very best circles of the Scandinavian countries.