In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(production workers)mano de obra directa femenino
- For items that are manufactured in house, item costs include all associated direct costs, such as direct material, direct labor, and factory overhead.
- These provisions, which defined a costing method based on hourly rates for machines, for direct labour or for workshops, were based on a note describing Renault's method.
- The increase in costs/exchange value of information (fixed capital) in relation to direct labour is the cause for capitalism to commodify information, not the other way around.
- It is time senior management within the council found out just how much efficient checking is going all by all their junior managers and all contractors and the direct labour force.
- The body shop will produce 38 jobs an hour with 60 to 70 direct labor employees per shift
- Residential segregation concentrates this small-scale investment of direct labour.
- The IRS says processing a paper income tax return costs about $2.40 in direct labor compared with $1.40 for an electronic return.
- Moreover, it implies that there must be some kind of macro equality between value added created by living or direct labour and value added distributed through exchange of commodities.
- Overhead, which included all non-productive costs and an interest charge of 4 per cent on the net investment, was allocated to products on the basis of direct labour cost.
- But those who concentrate on rising wage costs should bear in mind that direct labour is only a small fraction of the total costs of high-tech production.
- So what I call ‘invisible’ costs are quickly beginning to be more significant than direct labor costs.
- Total labor includes direct labor and all indirect expenses associated with labor, to be used in the FCS Phase I period of performance.
- That probably gave rise to some increase in productivity which is reflected in the direct labour costs of doing the remedial work.
- These lucky winners will incorporate more flexible production systems with better space utilization and less direct labor, pound for pound.
- Manufacturers will remain eager to both take advantage of lower direct labor costs and seek ways to serve the China market.
- The cost of the activity starts with direct labor - the number of dock workers involved and the time it takes them, factored against their salary and benefits.
- These books covered, for example, the cost of materials, the direct labour cost, and indirect costs such as fuel and lighting.
- In service businesses like mine, direct labor is usually the largest component of the cost of sales, and you can use it to get a quick read on changes in your overall cost-of-sales number.
- Examples of common fixed costs are insurance and depreciation while variable costs include direct labor, raw materials and utilities.
- This is where the strength of our Mexican managers came into play - the relationships they built, how they related to the direct labor we were hiring.
2(workers contracted by employer)mano de obra de contratación directa femenino
- We no longer use direct labour to carry out our refurbishment works.
- Two years ago, Plunkett Hall in the seaside village was demolished and six houses were built on the site using direct labour supervised by Fr Furlong and a member of the parish council development committee, Brendan O'Connor.
- Some home-builders choose not to engage a contractor and to conduct the project via direct labour but the savings to be made, about 10%, are mitigated by costs of insurance and the effort involved.
- If direct labour is being used instead of a recognised building contractor, mortgage providers may also insist upon some form of public liability or employers' liability insurance.
- We found that, generally, direct labour was more expensive than contractors.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.