In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1márketing directo masculino
- It's almost impossible to do direct marketing in an offline world to launch a new artist, but you can do it very cheaply in an online world.
- The point is, direct marketing allows you to get your business noticed.
- In the world of direct marketing, getting prospects to open their mail is half the battle.
- Similar considerations applied to other forms of direct marketing, such as telephone - based marketing.
- Unlike other forms of direct marketing, such as junk mail or telemarketing, spam should be considered a threat.
- The first solely has to do with voting and the second will be used as a database for direct marketing.
- Using databases in direct marketing is also a dynamic process.
- On several occasions I've given a talk on direct marketing called Beyond Farmers' Markets.
- In contrast to advertising, direct marketing grew for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- An Post's Liam Sheehan concedes that this is a book that hardly functions as a promotion for direct marketing but he says that was never the idea.
- We recently needed information on using direct marketing for retailers in Europe.
- The increase could be a result of other factors, such as direct marketing or traditional advertising, as well.
- To many people, direct mail and direct marketing are synonymous.
- The company offers viral marketing, opt-in reward programs and direct marketing.
- Farm product direct marketing is not a workable, or available, method of operation for most farmers.
- Navigating German law related to direct marketing can be tricky, too.
- He also wants to bolster revenues from hot growth areas such as direct marketing and Web-based communications.
- After all, like direct marketing, interactive advertising can be one-to-one.
- This focus means that a large part of marketing expenditure goes to dealing with trade, and the bulk of the rest on direct marketing to corporations.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, medical sales executives did direct marketing with doctors rather than patients.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.