In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1márketing directo masculino
- The company offers viral marketing, opt-in reward programs and direct marketing.
- It's almost impossible to do direct marketing in an offline world to launch a new artist, but you can do it very cheaply in an online world.
- Similar considerations applied to other forms of direct marketing, such as telephone - based marketing.
- The first solely has to do with voting and the second will be used as a database for direct marketing.
- To many people, direct mail and direct marketing are synonymous.
- Using databases in direct marketing is also a dynamic process.
- Farm product direct marketing is not a workable, or available, method of operation for most farmers.
- An Post's Liam Sheehan concedes that this is a book that hardly functions as a promotion for direct marketing but he says that was never the idea.
- The increase could be a result of other factors, such as direct marketing or traditional advertising, as well.
- In the world of direct marketing, getting prospects to open their mail is half the battle.
- This focus means that a large part of marketing expenditure goes to dealing with trade, and the bulk of the rest on direct marketing to corporations.
- He also wants to bolster revenues from hot growth areas such as direct marketing and Web-based communications.
- In contrast to advertising, direct marketing grew for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- Unlike other forms of direct marketing, such as junk mail or telemarketing, spam should be considered a threat.
- After all, like direct marketing, interactive advertising can be one-to-one.
- We recently needed information on using direct marketing for retailers in Europe.
- The point is, direct marketing allows you to get your business noticed.
- On several occasions I've given a talk on direct marketing called Beyond Farmers' Markets.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, medical sales executives did direct marketing with doctors rather than patients.
- Navigating German law related to direct marketing can be tricky, too.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.