In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1versión del director femenino
- For the first time they have assembled a director's cut which incorporates more gore than the previous VHS releases.
- On July 23, Newmarket Films released a director's cut featuring 20 minutes of extra footage.
- We borrowed the director's cut of Das Boot.
- We have a director's cut of Hellboy coming on DVD, with a likely sequel there too.
- The director's cut can, annoyingly, be purchased in the DVD boxset.
- An extended director's cut would undoubtedly have helped.
- Sadly, the original DVD release contained neither the excised footage nor a director's cut.
- Just sat through the 311 minute director's cut of 1900 with a friend.
- The recently released director's cut of Amadeus runs June 26-27 at 9pm at the Revue.
- For that reason there was no opportunity to include any deleted scenes or make a director's cut.
- Of course, movie studios will sometimes release alternate edits in the form of "director's cuts" or "alternate endings"
- We watched the director's cut of Blade Runner.
- My most recent DVD purchase was the director's cut of The Wicker Man.
- On the bright side, there won't be a "director's cut" issued in six months.
- The director's cut is practically useless without the alternate vocals.
- The final scene bore scant resemblance to the director's cut.
- For scare value, the Exorcist (director's cut) still gets my vote.
- In 1998, a director's cut of Touch of Evil was released.
- The ceremony coincided with the DVD release of the director's cut.
- First off, viewers can choose from either the "director's cut" or the "theatrical cut" of the film.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.