In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bomba sucia femenino
- He also told of a trip to Africa to buy radioactive materials for a dirty bomb from renegade Russians.
- Federal officials say he spoke with al Qaeda about exploding a radioactive dirty bomb somewhere in the United States.
- If we allow that to happen, dirty bomb or no dirty bomb, they've attained their objective.
- Terrorists, suitcase bombs, anthrax, radiological dirty bombs, and improvised explosive devices dominate the new strategic lexicon.
- Seattle will pretend it's been hit by a radioactive dirty bomb, and Chicago health workers will face a strange flu-like illness.
- They fear a hijacked oil tanker could be rigged with explosives or a radioactive dirty bomb could be smuggled ashore in a shipping container.
- We agree with Buscombe that radionuclear threats are of low probability and the radioactive materials used for making dirty bombs pose the highest threat to the terrorists themselves.
- The basic goal of the dirty bomb is to spread radioactive material in the form of a dust cloud, over a large geographical area.
- He was originally accused of plotting to detonate a radioactive dirty bomb in the U.S. and has been held without charges for more than three years.
- The attorney general accused him of trying to build and detonate a radioactive dirty bomb somewhere in the United States.
- They'll just get the weapons in anyhow, dirty bombs, clean bombs, or blow up one of the 103 nuclear power plants in America.
- A dirty bomb would use explosives to spread radioactive material across a wide area with potentially devastating results.
- The radioactive material would be ideal for making a dirty bomb, a potentially devastating terrorist weapon that can be built cheaply and easily.
- What makes dirty bombs particularly troublesome is that radioactivity, like fire, is something we deal with on a daily basis.
- Radioactive materials that could be used in dirty bombs have recently been confiscated at checkpoints along the borders of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
- In this work the editors have assembled a group of authors focused on ‘new threats’ to American security - biological, dirty bombs, and cyber attacks.
- I mean if it's the same people who stole the truck they've got nuclear material, high explosive and that is a dirty bomb.
- We were looking for shoe bombs, car bombs, human bombs, dirty bombs, smart bombs - - not bird bombs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.