In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1femenino decoloraciónfemenino mancha
- Even in the best circumstances there is a good chance that there could be unseen spots or discolorations on the fabric that would make it dye with uneven spots.
- Find a spot - a mark or discoloration - on the target line, then take dead aim at the spot.
- She warned that sunbeds cause premature ageing of the skin resulting in loss of elasticity, sagging, wrinkling, freckling, yellowish discolouration and brown patches.
- Dark spots and discolorations that have not penetrated the finish may be removed with a rotten-stone and oil paste.
- For instance, you may experience dryness or even mild discolouration in patches.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.