1desembarcarto disembark from sth — desembarcar de algo
- One passenger disembarked from the train while it was still moving and a mother dropped a wheelchair ramp on to her son's foot.
- Fire and ambulance crews were put on alert but the 56 passengers and four crew were able to disembark via two exits down aircraft steps.
- Trouble flared after the group were taken off the plane and kept in a cordoned-off area while other passengers disembarked.
- On disembarking from the ship, the passengers will be welcomed by music from a local piper and each visitor will be presented with a city map, highlighting points of interests.
- A group of twenty or so passengers could be seen disembarking from the ship and passing through the gates which dwarfed them.
- So they disembarked and began walking through the airport terminal corridor to a small waiting room.
- You will travel for a while until you reach a waypoint, at which you will disembark from the ships and travel on foot to the stronghold.
- Silently the friends drew into a group when the passengers began to disembark.
- We landed, disembarked and entered the terminal building, a dank shell of gnawed concrete.
- When he was finally arrested, disembarking from a train at a New York station, he was carrying a loaded semi-automatic gun in his suitcase.
- The building which houses the west wing of the hotel was first built in 1935 as a hostel to accommodate passengers disembarking from shipping liners at the port.
- The camera fast tracks along a London train station platform as the passengers disembark and rush toward us.
- The remaining troops disembarked in darkness, and on the following morning began the advance inland.
- The passengers are disembarking at the moment.
- You may stay aboard the ship all day or disembark at any stop.
- Hikers can be seen disembarking at the train station and marching in a line straight through town to the trails.
- Only one passenger disembarks and the train goes off, leaving him alone in the cavernous hallways.
- Foot passengers had already disembarked when the suspicious package was found on a car deck.
- The people who disembarked from the ship were not at all happy to enter a cold, foggy London.
- We watched the passengers disembark, then asked the steward for shore passes.