- Matrimonial disharmony ensued and the affairs began.
- This situation has created disharmony, confusion and chaos.
- On the other hand, disharmony or lack of cooperation among these institutions caused the regular army enormous difficulties.
- They are hell bent on creating division and disharmony.
- At present, there is racial discord and disharmony among ethnic groups in our country.
- While snoring does not cause serious health problems, it can causes marital disharmony.
- Intolerance is the mother of hatred, divisiveness and disharmony.
- Western science has no place for religion and it sets the scene therefore for disharmony and discordance with it.
- A lot of men I speak to are finding that the onset of organisationally-challenged middle age is causing disharmony at home.
- It releases negativity and disharmony and brings balance and health.
- The soaring apartment prices are also causing serious social disharmony between the haves and have-nots.
- Partition politics is the product of communal disharmony.
- Besides, the impact of such an eventuality would bring disharmony and bitterness among students.
- With disharmony mounting, relevance should not be a problem.
- In the absence of the spirit of free inquiry and free enterprise, slowly but surely we are heading towards greater social disharmony.
- Like music, gaming can produce harmony with good time management or disharmony through poor use of time.
- The golfing spree is feared to further deepen the social disharmony between the haves and have-nots.
- No wonder there is disharmony between struggling parents.
- The attack, on the contrary, showed a streak of disharmony and inconsistency.
- It is a recipe for disaster and disharmony in every way.