In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(machine)lavaplatos masculinolavavajillas masculinobefore noun dishwasher detergent — lavavajillas masculino
- dishwasher powder — detergente en polvo para lavavajillas
- dishwasher salt — sal para lavavajillas
- The majority of homes already have washing machines, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners and pop-up toasters.
- The kitchen is compact but well laid out and is plumbed for a washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
- When buying electrical appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines, look for the water efficiency AAA label.
- Car parking is included in the price as is a range of kitchen appliances including fridge-freezers, ovens, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines and extractor fans.
- It will sell office furniture and electrical appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers, as well as kitchens and bedrooms.
- Water saving tips include washing the car with a bucket instead of a hose, ensuring washing machines and dishwashers have a full load, and turning off the tap while brushing teeth.
- Those who own dishwashers, deep freezers, clothes dryers and microwaves can even sometimes take longer to do their chores than those who do not.
- The environmentally friendly water recycling tank and plumbing system allows water from showers, sinks, washing machines, dishwashers, etc. to be filtered and recycled for use in cleaning/flushing toilets.
- Swing doors give access to a utility room plumbed for a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Often-overlooked sources of interior heat gain are lights and household appliances, such as ovens, dishwashers, and dryers.
- Their tank and plumbing system collects water from showers, sinks, washing machines, dishwashers and other household appliances.
- Washing machines and dishwashers are more complex, but still should be very reliable.
- Standard features include fully tiled and fitted kitchens with integrated appliances including stainless steel ovens, hobs, fridge-freezers, dishwashers and washing machines.
- Most newer refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, and dryers let you reduce the energy they consume.
- When using washing machines and dishwashers - fill them up!
- Half-load programmes on dishwashers and washing machines use more than half the water and energy of a full load so save up your washing and do a full load.
- Other tips include not watering the lawn, only turning on dishwashers and washing machines when they are full and using a bucket instead of a hose to wash cars.
- We live in a society which encourages people to own goods which make life easy for us dishwashers, washing machines, mobile telephones, computers and so on.
- It is worth mentioning that the fitted kitchen market also includes appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines and freezers.
- The situation was so bad that household appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers could not be used.
- Some of the workers - who are employed as cooks, waiters, oysterman, and dishwashers - have been working at the restaurant for as long as 30 years.
- We create a lot of employment here - look at the dishwashers and the chefs and the waitresses and the waiters.
- But all of our employees, from janitors and dishwashers to hotel managers, know they have the ability - and the responsibility - to improve the experience of any guest.
- About 20% of its 300 workers are foreign, many of them legal Mexican dishwashers and chambermaids.
- The strike at 12 hotels includes cleaners, cooks, doormen, bartenders and dishwashers who are fighting for improvements in wages and benefits.
- If your hands are often wet (for example, like dishwashers in restaurants and professional house cleaners), you are more likely to get fungal fingernail infections.
- He could have been one among the many migrant workers, dishwashers, messengers, cleaners, and restaurant help who perished on that day.
- He booked into a hostel and found himself odd jobs as a hotel dishwasher and later a taxi driver.
- They hold low-wage jobs as restaurant waiters, street cleaners, construction workers, and dishwashers.
- Others found employment in hotel service jobs, working as dishwashers, bellhops, and elevator operators.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.