1.1femenino distribuciónmasculino repartomasculino reparto
1.2Comerciodistribución femeninobefore noun distribution network — red de distribuidores femenino
- The kit will be sold through D-Link's authorised retail, reseller, and distribution partners.
- Another challenge is the loose grip on the major distribution channel in the market.
- It is anticipated that one of the major regional companies would take over both the supply and distribution of fuel.
- The joint venture with a Mexican firm will cater to the marketing and distribution demands of the local market.
- Manufacturers often form their own distribution systems, which carry only their own brand.
- These cartels often provided marketing and distribution services for members.
- The poster measures 19 by 21 inches and is available at various distribution centers.
- Part of the plan is to speed up and improve the process of distribution and management of the patch distribution process.
- The wholesalers add value by holding stock and assisting in the distribution process.
- Three containers per month are shipped to Europe for distribution into retail outlets.
- Approximately 250 refrigerated trucks are used to transport Turner products from regional distribution centers.
- There cannot be much in it for the producer with all the distribution and retailer costs.
- Then they will be sent for distribution to Barnardo's retail stores and projects in and around the region.
- As a proven cost-cutter, Hurd will have to trim expenses related to distribution and supplies.
- The distribution of the first tranche is now set to take place on 12 September.
- If the distribution channel is selected incorrectly, the brand will decline rapidly.
- His father then started his own food distribution business supplying fine food, poultry and game to restaurants and hotels.
- As the amount and speed of distribution of merchandise increased, so ways of transacting business also changed.
- Whirlpool gets a new distribution channel for its appliances and a cut of the tuition.
- Their goal was to establish a viable relief supply distribution network within a specific time frame.
2(range, spread)distribución femenino
- We corrected death rates for differences in age distribution and sex.
- To this precondition, we add the requirement of an unequal distribution of wealth.
- Our results show how biotic and abiotic effects operate synergistically to determine the distribution of these species.
- You will see that over successive years the relative distribution of these two species has been reversed.
- Where distributions overlap, a camp site may be shared by two or three flying fox species at a time.
- She also said weight distribution made a difference, as characterised by apple and pear-shaped bodies.
- Firstly, we charted the specialty specific distribution of the numbers of people in each trust waiting six months or longer.
- In addition, the spatial distribution of this resource promotes different foraging strategies in these birds.
- Next we estimate the density distribution and the dimensions along the bilayer normal.
- In effect, the position of the first QTL follows a uniform distribution over the length of the chromosome.
- No differences in distribution of the bacteria were found between the spray and placebo groups.
- The altitudinal distribution of Earth-surface processes is controlled by all these factors.
- However, the profiles of the posterior probability distributions were proximate.
- Local displacement rates were deduced from the spatial distribution of relative elongation rate.
- One of these differences is the distribution and quantity of acidic and basic residues.
- Anybody who wants a democratic society cannot accept excessively uneven income distribution.
- Some would say this does not address the very uneven distribution of resources.
- Air moving within the cloud causes huge differences in the electrical distribution.
- In 1997, Mitchell proposed a new hypothesis for the bimodal size distribution of mutant colonies.
- Moreover, there were differences in the anatomic distribution by age categories.