In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- In addition, no diverticular orifices were identified.
- This procedure consists of dividing the septum between the cervical esophagus and the diverticular pouch.
- The cause is believed to be related to chronic irritation of the diverticular wall as a result of prolonged food retention.
- The inflammatory infiltrate raised the possibility of an infectious granulomatous disease or a conventional diverticular abscess.
- In the first part of the study, patients with diverticular hemorrhage were treated medically, including transfusions as required.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.